- He Made a Viral Bernie Meme Site. Now He Has to Keep It Goingby Brian Barrett on January 21, 2021 at 8:42 pm
Nick Sawhney's “Bernie Sits" puts Sanders anywhere on Google Street View.
- The worst stereotypes about Indiaon January 22, 2021 at 12:00 am
Why Western film and TV gets the country so wrong
- New Crucible Dividers, First Lookby Lost Art Press on January 20, 2021 at 7:44 pm
We’ve wanted to bring the Crucible dividers back into production and (here is the crazy part) actually not lose money in the process. The original dividers took entirely way too much time to polish. There was a lot of waste. And they were fussy to assemble. With the help of mechanical designer Josh Cook (also...
- Investors Want Proof That Digital Ads Aren’t Funding Misinformationby Kathryn Lundstrom on January 21, 2021 at 10:29 pm
Following this summer's racial justice reckoning, coupled with research showing younger consumers are supporting brands that share their views, a new kind of sheriff has emerged in the Wild West of online media: the activist investor. Early this week, The New York Times reported that shareholders at two major media buyers, Omnicom and Home Depot,...
- Cannes film festival 2021 to be delayed until July – reportby Andrew Pulver on January 21, 2021 at 5:19 pm
The festival will move from its usual May timeslot, according to Variety. Last year’s event was called off after a series of postponementsThe Cannes film festival will be delayed from its customary May slot until July, it has been reported.According to Variety, the festival’s organisers will announce new dates for the 2021 edition this month, after last year’s event was called off following a series of postponements. According to the […]
- Let’s “Go-Green” Together in Koreaby Kalbi on January 12, 2020 at 6:52 am
In my recent trip to Seoul in December 2019, I found the above advertisement in the subway train – it is about saying “No’ to paper receipts in the shops and this is supported by big names like Lotte, Shinsegae, Emart and Home Plus. In fact, South Korea has been implementing other eco-friendly policies, … Continue reading Let’s “Go-Green” Together in Korea
- Feed has no items.
- Meet Maya Phillips, The NYT’s Newest Critic-At-Largeby ArtsJournal on January 21, 2021 at 10:56 pm
“There have been a lot of bad things happening this year, obviously. But the good thing about being a critic during this pandemic is that it forces us to be flexible in a way that a lot of critics may have been resistant to. I think it’s really essential that we don’t lock critics in
- Ancient Egypt’s newly restored Temple of Isis opens to visitorsby Nihal Samir on January 19, 2021 at 8:13 am
Tourism Ministry undertakes conservation work on last temple built in classic Ancient Egyptian style The post Ancient Egypt’s newly restored Temple of Isis opens to visitors appeared first on Daily News Egypt.
- Nigerian Meat Delight: Learn how to make Suya at homeby Shakirah Bello on February 10, 2017 at 9:01 am
The name ‘suya’ is said to be an Hausa word which means ‘to fry’ but the words can perhaps also be explained by the involuntary sound that escapes from the mouth upon relishing a piece of the spicy peppered meat; a sharp intake of moist breath and an open mouth exhalation. Originally from the Northern Source: SwaliAfrica Magazine The post Nigerian Meat Delight: Learn how to make Suya at home appeared first on SwaliAfrica Magazine.
- The Mitchells vs. The Machines: Netflix Nabs Global Rights to...on January 21, 2021 at 6:40 pm
The Mitchells vs. The Machines: Netflix Nabs Global Rights to Lord-Miller’s New Animated Film Netflix has successfully acquired the worldwide distribution rights to Oscar-winning producers Phil Lord and Chris Miller’s newest sci-fi comedy animated film titled The Mitchells vs. The Machines from Sony Pictures Animation. Subscribe to the Pop Culture Brain Daily newsletter for more stories like this!