What will be your daily tasks?
- Work from… your place!
- Do work over the Internet, maintain the website and the social networks.
- Support international volunteers in various ways including translating or maintaining an independent cultural network abroad.
- Work in teams with international volunteers to organize on-line information exchanges.
- Develop proposals for international collaborations between the International Independent Cultural Council and other organisations and fund-raise.
- Prepare logistics and other tasks upon requests.
What are the benefits to individuals who choose to volunteer?
- Get opportunities to work, communicate and be friends with other international volunteers working on the cultural sectors.
- Take part in meaningful activities for artistic, cultural and creative industries developments.
- Enhance English skills, team work, cross-communication skills.
- Gain insights to different cultures and sharpen your skills .
- Receive a certificate of completion (depending on the performance of volunteer).
What are our requirements?
- Age: 22 years old and over, OAPs welcome!
- Computer, Internet and Social Media knowledge.
- Work from home or his/hers own environment.
- Language ability: Fluency in speaking English. Good command of French or Spanish or Italian or German or Portuguese or Chinese.
- Have strong passion for social and voluntary work.
- Have strong commitment and good sense of responsibilities.
- Experience working with other people from the cultural sectors.
- Applications round: All year round,
- Interview round: Interviews once a month every 15th.
- Training section: Will be informed via email to candidates passing the interview round.
Please apply here:No Fields Found.
For further information, please contact us: